Skip to main content
- The improvement of infrastructure and delivery of public services by the involvement of private capital and expertise;
- The reduction of the demand for government resources;
- The generation of additional government revenues by receiving compensation for privatizations;
- The improvement of the regulation of the economy by reducing conflicts between the public sector’s regulatory and commercial functions;
- The improvement of the efficiency of the Kenyan economy by making it more responsive to market forces
- The broadening of the base of ownership in the Kenyan economy; and
- The enhancement of the capital markets.